Vancouver, WA Pet Friendly Accommodations
Vacation with the Entire Family
Please call us to inquire about pet-friendly accommodations. These rooms are not available to book online.
When you adopted your pet, it wasn't long before you had formed a bond that you just can't make with another human. You're their alpha, and they rely on you for everything. In return, they give you the unconditional, judgment-free companionship of a creature to whom only one thing in the world matters: you.
If you stay in hotels often, you've seen plenty of no-pets policies, and they all read roughly the same: NO PETS. This system means your options included leaving your best friend at home. At the Heathman Lodge, we believe such an outdated policy should be left where it belongs: in the past.
We are delighted to be providing accommodations for you and your traveling companion. In order to provide this special service, we would like to remind you of The Lodge’s pet etiquette:
- We ask that you do you not leave your dog unattended in your room when you are not in the room. If you leave your pet unattended and it creates a disturbance for another guest, you will be charged the necessary compensation required to appease the guest disturbed (which could be up to a full night room and tax charge per night).
- We ask that dogs that stay with us are not aggressive towards other dogs & guests.
- For the safety and comfort of all, please keep your dog properly leashed whenever in the lobby, halls or other common areas of the hotel where dogs are permitted.
- All dogs staying overnight require registration at the hotel. Please check with the Front Desk so we can welcome your pet!
- Water and food dishes have been placed in your room for your convenience.
- Accidents do happen! Please let us know as soon as possible so we may avoid a long term memory. Any damage to the room caused by your pet may result in additional charges.
- While walking your dog please remember to scoop up after Fido, and tightly bag and dispose of all waste appropriately
- Please be aware that your dog must be confined to a kennel or properly leashed during periods when hotel staff is scheduled to visit the room for cleaning or maintenance. Otherwise, your room may not be serviced.
- An extra $25 charge will be added to offset cleaning fees. In the unfortunate instance of additional damages to the room, additional charges may be assessed.
We are a dog friendly city. Please treat your guestroom, other guests and hotel property with the same care as you would your home. Waste bags are available in your room.
Vancouver and the Pacific Northwest feature some of the best outdoors activities in the world. Whether you want to go hiking, fishing, snow and water sports, exploring, or more; there is so much that you will enjoy that would just be so much more fun if you had your dog with you.
Everyone who knows Vancouver knows the Heathman Lodge. As such an iconic hotel, it only made sense that when people stay here, whether for business or pleasure, they would want to bring that special companion with them. That's why we've taken the entire first floor and made it pet-friendly. With easy access to take your dog outside, wall-to-wall hardwood floors, specially-designed custom pet beds and more, we're the premier location in Vancouver and the Portland area where the entire family is welcome to stay in a luxurious setting with our signature hand-hewn hospitality.
Book with us today; or if you have questions, give us a call at (360) 254-3011, one of the friendly agents at our front desk can explain the finer details.